Sungkyunkwan University, Korea
- QS World University Ranking (2016–17) 118
- THE World University Ranking (2016–17) 153
Adimission requirements differ from programme to programme:
- For undergraduate programme- the applicants must complete their high school education with a good score on their secondary school's exams.
- For postgraduate programme- the applicants must have or are expected to earn a Bachelor's by August with a high achievement in their previous university.
- Language requirements- for non-native English speaking applicants, they must meet one of the following requirements: TOEFL 550, IELTS 5.5, iBT 80, TEPS 550, or above.
- Sungkyunkwan University(known as SKKU) was founded in 1398 in the Joseon Dynasty in Korea as the highest national educational institute.
- The literal meaning of "Sungkyunkwan" is "an institution for building a harmonious society of perfected human beings".
|Address||53 Myeongnyun 3(sam)ga