- QS World University Ranking (2017–18) 106
- THE World University Ranking (2017–18) 301-350
- Prospective students may apply online and there are no additional exams or interviews.
- Students do not need to supply financial documentation at time of application, but will have to do so in order to apply for a visa.
- Proficiency in English is not a general requirement but may be necessary for some courses. Proficiency in Korean will be tested and if you have certificates in Korean and English it is recommended you supply them to support your application.
- Yonsei University was founded in 1885 by Christian missionaries and is the oldest privately-funded research university in South Korea.
- Kim Woo-jung, Daewoo CEO and founder.
- Choi Do Suk, Samsung CFO.
- Yonsei graduates are well-represented in the arts, sports and government in Korea.