Mae Fah Luang University
- Undergraduate Students
Student Services and Facilities
- Students on educational visas in Thailand are not permitted to work under any circumstances.
- Internships available with many co-operating companies, organisations and public sectors.
- Wheelchair-accessible campus and buildings.
- Hospital and physical therapy services, with health insurance arranged by the International Affairs Division for students who do not provide their own.
- Visit the MFU website for more information concerning disability services.
- Over 50 academic, development and guidance, sports, student relations, and religion, arts and culture clubs.
- Active student council with student body president and representative elections.
- International Student Club and buddies for international students.
- Autonomous public university, established under Royal Charter in 1998.
- Established to meet the needs of the people in the North of Thailand, the Greater upper Mekong Subregion (GMS), in the heart of ASEAN.
- Named in honour of the King’s Mother, H.R.H Princess Srinagarindra.
- Provides high-quality education services and resources for the whole of ASEAN.
- Philosophy: “Develop people, cultivate knowledge, instil quality, uphold virtues.”
- University colours: Red – referring to HRH the Princess Mother, Gold representing the perpetual progress of the University.
- University flower: Melodorum fruticosum Lour. Known in Thai as “Lamduan”.
Mae Fah Luang University, , Muang, , Chiang Rai. , 57100