Universidad de Buenos Aires
- Undergraduate Students
- QS World University Ranking (2018–19) 73
Student Services and Facilities
- International students are allowed to seek a part-time job while study in Buenos Aires
- Universidad de Buenos Aires (UBA) is a public, free university, founded in 1821.
- The university the largest in Argentina and consists of thirteen faculties, six hospitals, ten museums and is linked to four high schools.
Notable Alumni and Famous Faces
- Bernardo Houssay (Nobel Prize in Physiology, 1947).
- Luis Federico Leloir (Nobel Prize in Chemistry, 1970).
- César Milstein (Nobel Prize in Medicine, 1984).
- Adolfo Pérez Esquivel (Nobel Peace Prize, 1980).
- Carlos Saavedra Lamas (Nobel Peace Prize, 1936).
Universidad de Buenos Aires, Viamonte 430 st., Buenos Aires City, Argentina