- Undergraduate Students
- Leuven offers a wide range of housing options at reasonable prices.
- The vast majority of students choose to rent a room in a privately-owned student house with shared common spaces and facilities. The average rent is approximately €350 (£290) per month for a single room, including expenses for heating, electricity and water (utilities).
- The University Housing Office offers assistance regarding housing and also maintains an online database of private accommodation which can be consulted before arriving.
- There are also KU Leuven Student Services residence halls (allocations only possible through the Housing Service) and KU Leuven Central Services residence halls (applications to be made online before arrival).
- Prices range from €100–€150 (£84-£127) per month for a single room. Only international students holding specific scholarships are eligible for rooms in subsidised university residences.