Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
- Higher education in Denmark is free for students from the EU/EEA, students with permanent residence in the EU/EEA, and for students participating in an exchange programme.
- Estimated annual cost of attendance 2013-14 including room and board is roughly £13,740 (DKK 120,000) excluding tuition fee.
- Non-EU/EEA students pay an additional administrative fee of £2,000 (DKK 17,500).
- The non-EU/EEA student fee in Denmark is £5,150 to £13,740 according to course of study (DKK 45,000-120,000). Please ask CBS for more details.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- There is limited government funding available to exceptional non-EU/EEA undergraduate students for scholarships.
- EU and EEA students do not pay tuition fees and are encouraged to seek funding in their home country if they need financial aid with study in Denmark.