Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- QS World University Ranking (2017–18) 116
- THE World University Ranking (2017–18) 167
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU) was founded in 1829 to provide young men who worked in industry with a good academic knowledge. From the beginning it offered students a MSc in Engineering.
- Inspired by the École Polytechnique in France it has always placed emphasis on a strong theoretical grounding.
- Today it is known for a business-oriented approach and is ranked 1st in the Nordic region by the Academic Ranking of World Universities and the Leiden Ranking.
- It has a student body of 9,000.
Danmarks Tekniske Universitet , Anker Engelunds Vej 1 , Bygning 101A , 2800 Kongens Lyngby, Denmark