University of Southern Denmark
- QS World University Ranking (2017–18) 361
- THE World University Ranking (2017–18) 301-350
Student Services and Facilities
- It is possible to get a student job in the city.
- The most likely places are factories, warehouses, bars or the postal service.
- Although the Danes speak English, an ability to communicate in Danish has an advantage when looking for a part-time job.
- If you have a permanent physical or mental disorder that means you need special support to complete a university programme you can apply for Special Educational Support.
- The University of Southern Denmark was established in 1998 through a merger involving Odense University, the Southern Denmark School of Business and Engineering and South Jutland University Centre.
- In 2006, Odense University College of Engineering was incorporated establishing the Faculty of Engineering.
- In 2007, the National Institute of Public Health and the Business School Centre in Slagelse were also incorporated into the University of Southern Denmark.
- In 2006, the university celebrated its 40th anniversary, as the former Odense University was founded in 1966.
University of Southern Denmark, Campusvej 55, 5230 Odense M, Denmark