EDHEC Business School
EDHEC Business School
EDHEC Global MBA
- Key to the EDHEC Global MBA learning experience is the belief that action fosters learning. For this reason our curriculum includes a variety of action learning opportunities including tailored MBA projects which each participant will undertake for the final 2 months of the Global MBA programme.
- The MBA Projects are an opportunity for Global MBA participants to put into practice the management and leadership skills acquired throughout the programme.
- The aim of EDHEC's Global MBA leadership development focus is to provide opportunities for participants to reflect on and extend their leadership practice through both theory and action learning opportunities. Combined with personal and team coaching activities, Global MBA participants are challenged to rethink their understanding of leadership and grow their leadership skills.
- The required Leadership Development courses are designed to provoke reflection about participants’ leadership and personal development goals whilst learning about the latest in terms of organisational leadership best-practice and innovation and leadership theory.
- The business world is now global. Companies have to deal with both local and international competition, coming from developed as well as emerging economies. The EDHEC Global MBA offers participants the opportunity to view first-hand some of the world's most rapidly evolving economies.
- The EDHEC Global MBA curriculum offers two Global Business Trips to give participants a hands-on experience of another culture, economy and competitive context. All expenses are included in tuition fees with the exception of food, leisure activities and visas.
- Through partnerships between EDHEC, local universities and business schools, MBA participants attend a series of lectures on the political and economic environment in the country, together with an overview of the country's history and culture. This theoretical foundation is complemented by company visits where participants see first-hand how businesses are adapting to the challenges and opportunities created by our globalised economy. Finally each business trip includes enough time for participants to explore and understand local culture, cuisine and to visit the principal sites.
Our Global Business Trips are structured around specific themes
- Sustainable Development – Cape Town, South Africa (all Global MBA participants).
- International Finance – London, UK (Finance Track participants).
- Global Leadership – Singapore (Global Leadership Track participants).
- Entrepreneurship – Silicon Valley, US (Entrepreneurship Track participants).
- Family Business – Paris, France (Family Business Track Participants, new for September 2013 intake).
- 10 months full-time.
Number of places
- 90 places.
International fees and funding 2013–14
- International student fees £32,293 (€38,000).
- There is a guaranteed scholarship policy. Please visit EDHEC online for information.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
EDHEC Business School, 393 Promenade des Anglais, 06202 Nice, France