Hautes Études Commerciales de Paris
HEC School of Management
- On the MBA programme students are teamed with exceptional peers in order to help them realise their full potential and sharpen leadership skills, whilst expanding their corporate network. Students gain hands on experience via a series of seminars.
- The programme is divided into two distinct phases. The first being the fundamental phase, in which students gain a solid foundation in 11 core business subjects. Students then move on to the customised phase in which students tailor their path to suit individual needs.
HEC Part-time MBA
- Part-time students take part in the same courses as those enrolled on the full-time programme but attend classes for one week every month. Students are therefore offered the opportunity to enhance knowledge base, maximise leadership potential and expand corporate network whilst maintaining a balance between their personal and professional lives.
HEC Executive MBA
- The EMBA is built to provide managers and executives looking to accelerate and boost their careers at the mid-term of their professional lives. The programme focuses on the fundamentals of strategy, change management, leadership and entrepreneurship.
- The programme is offered in five different locations; Paris, Beijing, Shanghai, St Petersburg and Doha. Students can opt to complete the whole programme at one location or take courses across the locations. The 13 to 16 month programme comprises a core curriculum, a broad choice of electives and a capstone project. Schedules are flexible with students choosing from one of seven tracks.
TRIUM Global Executive MBA
- The TRIUM global EMBA is a partnership formed between three leading business schools; HEC, NYU Stern and LSE. The schools provide a unique international curriculum to challenge senior executives and teach them how to operate in a socioeconomic and geopolitical context.
- Students attend classes for 10 weeks over a 17 month period at the three different schools. 6 modules are taught on site with the rest being taught via 15-20 hours of distance learning a week.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
1, Rue de la Libération, 78350, Jouy-en-Josas, France