- In the space of five decades, INSEAD has developed from an entrepreneurial venture to an internationally regarded institution.
- First established in 1957, three months after the signing of the Treaty of Rome, it first opened its doors at Fontainebleau in 1969.
- It is one of the world’s largest graduate business schools with campuses in Europe (Fontainebleau, France), Asia (Singapore) and the Middle East (Abu Dhabi), as well as a research centre in Israel.
- Academic offerings include a full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme, a Master of Finance programme, a PhD in management, and several executive education programmes including an executive MBA.
- INSEAD is consistently ranked by top business publications as one of the world's best business schools and its full-time MBA as the best global MBA programme.
INSEAD, Boulevard de Constance, 77300 Fontainebleau, France