- While INSEAD does not provide on-campus accommodation for long stay participants, Fontainebleau and its environs offer accommodation of all types for both the long and the short term.
- For those planning to stay for a longer period there is a wide variety of reasonably priced housing to rent in the area, including studios, flats and houses. Sometimes MBA participants rent a large country house or chateau for the year and share it with fellow participants.
- Bonapart is an online housing service that provides students with a list of accommodation rented directly by landlords to INSEAD participants. It operates as a non-profit organisation.
- L’Office de l'immobilier is a housing agency that works in partnership with INSEAD.
- The cost for accommodation run by Bonapart is about £327- £344 per student per month.