Université Pierre et Marie Curie
- Undergraduate Students
- Built in the 50s and 60s, the Jussieu campus is described by the dean as "the tangible symbol of scientific thought in the heart of Paris". The Faculty of Science is in the heart of the Latin Quarter.
- In 1968, the Paris Faculty of Science was divided into a number of different universities. Created in 1971, Université Paris 6, the principal heir, shared the Jussieu campus with Université Paris 7 and the Institut de Physique du Globe.
- In 1974, Université Paris 6 chose a prestigious patron by adopting the official name Université Pierre et Marie Curie. It continuously strives to perpetuate the scientific legacy of its illustrious forebears.
- Today, the largest scientific and medical complex in France is active in all fields of research and has achieved an outstanding reputation.
- Pierre and Marie Curie University stands for French excellence in science and medicine. It is the 8th European university in the Academic Ranking of World Universities and 41th in the world.
Université Pierre et Marie Curie, 4 Place Jussieu, 75005 Paris, France