Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Germany
- Undergraduate Students
- THE World University Ranking (2018–19) 67
- Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin (HU Berlin), founded in 1810, is one of oldest universities in Berlin.
- In the early decades of the 20th century, a total of 29 Nobel Prize laureates did research work at the university. At this time the university attracted great international attention.
- Women have been admitted to universities in Prussia since 1908 and soon afterwards they were employed as assistant or associate professors in both teaching and research at the university.
- The university currently covers all the major subjects from the Arts and Humanities to Human Medicine and Science, with a total of 31,065 enrolled students.
Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin , Unter den Linden 6 , 10099 Berlin