University College Dublin
- University College Dublin (UCD) is Ireland's largest university with a large international cohort.
- UCD traces its roots to the formation of the Catholic University of Ireland in 1851. Today students of all faiths are welcomed to the modern 350-acre campus at Belfield, 4km outside Dublin, Ireland's capital city.
- It is connected to the National University of Ireland though autonomous within the system.
- UCD prides itself as being a major contributor to the making of modern Ireland.
- It is home to a number of world-class research institutes. UCD prioritises four areas of research; Earth Sciences, Energy and the Environment, Health and Healthcare Delivery, Information, Computation and Communication, and Global Ireland.
University College Dublin, Belfield, Dublin 4, Ireland