Delft University of Technology
- QS World University Ranking (2016–17) 62
- THE World University Ranking (2016–17) 59
- Prospective international undergraduates can apply online and must register with Studielink before 15 May of the year of autumn entry.
- Applicants must submit their secondary school transcripts which should include mathematics, science and technology subjects for the BSc in Aerospace Engineering.
- Proficiency in Dutch is a requirement for undergraduate courses. Only the BSc in Aerospace Engineering does not stipulate Dutch as a requirement.
- There is a €50 non-refundable application fee.
- All non-EU students must provide proof of sufficient financial resources to meet the first year's tuition fee and living expenses.
- Chinese students must have a Nuffic certificate.
- TU Delft is home to 17,530 students, of whom 3,613 are first years and 2,679 from overseas (2012).
- The Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) has been providing technical education for 160 years.
- Bachelor's degree programmes are taught in Dutch, with the exception of Aerospace Engineering which is taught in both Dutch and English.
|Address||Delft University of Technology
2600 AA Delft