University of Groningen
- QS World University Ranking (2016–17) 113
- THE World University Ranking (2016–17) 80
- Prospective international undergraduates should apply online and must register with Studielink.
- Applicants must submit their secondary school transcripts, diploma (if applicable), letter of application/personal statement and CV. Letters of recommendation are required for all Masters' applicants.
- Proficiency in English is a requirement for the English-speaking courses. IELTS, TOEFL, CAE and CPE are all accepted. For Dutch-speaking programmes a copy of the NT2 is required.
- There are 29,345 enrolled students, of which 5,986 are first years (2012).
- The University of Groningen was founded in 1614. It became a Dutch-speaking state university in 1877.
- It offers 20 English-taught Bachelor degree programmes across the Faculties of Art, Economics and Business, Mathematics and Natural Science, Medical Sciences, Behavioural and Social Sciences, and Law.
|Address||University of Groningen
PO Box 72
9700 AB Groningen