The Lisbon MBA, Portugal
The Lisbon MBA
The Lisbon MBA - International
- The full-time International programme focuses on the academic and personal competencies which develop strong leaders. These competencies are developed within an international framework.
- Teaching on the programme comprises three main strands. A core management curriculum is combined with learning designed to develop interpersonal skills and leadership. Students partake in the MIT immersion, where they can form new networks with the Sloan School of Management. Finally students are given the chance to apply what they’ve learnt during the Action Learning period.
- During the first three terms students study a core curriculum of business fundamentals. For the remainder of the programme students choose electives to tailor their MBA according to career aspirations, as well as taking integrated courses.
- 12 months
Number of places
Fees and funding ––
- €35,000 (£28,735)
- The Lisbon MBA offers scholarships based on a number of factor; Entrepreneurship, Academic Merit, and Professional Merit.
The Lisbon MBA - Part-time
- This part-time degree in business administration is completely adapted to its student’s personal and professional lives.
- Students are trained in the following core competencies of general management; Strategy, People, Processes & Systems.
- Students partake in exchange programmes with business schools across Europe, North and South America. This exposes students to different perspectives and allows them to form connections across borders.
- During their first year students gain a solid foundation in modern general management, in their second year students concentrate on achieving their career goals and aspirations.
- Students can opt for the evening or weekend schedule of classes.
- 22 months
Number of places
Fees and finance ––
- €21,000 (£17,235)
- Scholarships are available for admitted applicants who contribute to class diversity and dynamics.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
The Lisbon MBA, Rua Marquês da Fronteira, nº20, 1099-038 Lisboa, Portugal