- Undergraduate Students
- QS World University Ranking (2018–19) 92
- THE World University Ranking (2018–19) 98
Student Services and Facilities
- Study support services for students with a disability.
- Studentlund membership gives access to the famous Lund University Student Nations (social clubs), the Student's Union and the Academic Society.
- Founded in 1666, Lund University has evolved from just a few hundred students and professors being paid with meat and grain into its present form – a full-scale university with 47,000 students, eight faculties and several specialised research centres and institutes.
- Consistently ranked among the world’s top 100 universities, today Lund University is the top full-ranked Scandinavian university (THE 2012) and the top ranked Swedish university (QS 2012).
- A non-profit, public university and a member of prestigious research-intensive university networks LERU and Universitas 21.
- The first choice for international students studying in Sweden, offering a choice of over 100 international degree programmes, as well as exchange and PhD studies.
Notable Alumni and Famous Faces
- Sven Mattisson is one of the principal developers of the Bluetooth concept, developed at Ericsson in Lund 1994.
- Nils Alwall was a pioneer in hemodialysis and the inventor of one of the first practical dialysis machine in 1946.
- Inge Edler and Hellmuth Hertz invented ultrasonography at Lund University in 1953.
Lund University, Paradisgatan 2, Box 117, Lund, SE 221 00, Sweden