École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
- Undergraduate Students
- QS World University Ranking (2018–19) 22
- THE World University Ranking (2018–19) 35
- The École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) is a publicly funded research institution specialising in the sciences, engineering and architecture.
- It describes itself as a cosmopolitan university, with students and faculty from over 120 countries.
- EPFL has been consistently ranked in the top 10 European universities and top 25 worldwide.
- Seventy-five priority patents were filed in 2012, together with 110 invention disclosures.
École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Route Cantonale, 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland