University of Zurich
- Undergraduate Students
- QS World University Ranking (2018–19) 78
- THE World University Ranking (2018–19) 90
- The University of Zurich (UZH) was founded in 1833 and is the first university in Europe to be established by the state rather than by a monarch or church.
- In 1867, Zurich University was the first in the German speaking world to award a doctorate to a woman.
- Until now, a total of twelve scholars at the Zurich University have been awarded a Nobel Prize, including Albert Einstein in 1921 and Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen, who in 1901 was the very first Nobel Prize winner in Physics.
University of Zurich, Rämistrasse 71, CH-8006 Zürich