University of Waterloo
- Undergraduate Students
Student Services and Facilities
- Students holding a work permit are eligible to apply for work on- or off-campus.
- A wide range of AccessAbility Services are available throughout the University.
- Assistance with equipment and software purchases is offered though the Bursary for Students with Disabilities.
- Peer support groups, volunteer note takers, campus transportation for students with mobility issues, and specialised technical equipment loans are offered to students with disabilities.
- The Federation of Students operates businesses, student services and over 160 clubs, and also oversees Orientation Week for new students.
- Social, charitable, academic, religious, political, or cultural clubs are offered.
- The University is a public research university with its main campus in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
- The University was founded in 1957 by a group of business leaders and industrialists, and focused on engineering, mathematics and science.
- It was one of the first universities in the world to give students access to state-of-the-art computers in the early 1960s.
University of Waterloo, 200 University Avenue West, Waterloo, Ontario, N2L 3G1, Canada