- Full-time tuition and compulsory fees for international students on most undergraduate programmes 2012-13 was about £11,555 (CA$17,934).
- International students must have UHIP (health insurance) which costs £595 ($920).
- Books and supplies for an entire course may cost up to £1,000.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- A limited number of merit-based scholarships are available for both incoming and continuing international undergraduates. The grants and scholarships for continuing students are generally awarded through recommendation by tutors on your programme.
- Whilst York University will support students in looking for funding, state and institutional aid for international undergraduates is limited.