Student Services and Facilities
- International students may work on-campus, subject to certain restrictions and according to the terms of their visa.
- Babson College is a privately-funded specialist business school in the suburb of Wellesley, Boston.
- It offers four-year undergraduate business courses (with a liberal arts component) and MBA, MS, and Executive MBA degrees.
- It was founded in 1919 by Roger Babson as an intensive school for business, aiming to condense four years' study into one year with work and business experience.
- It places more emphasis on the arts and culture than many business schools, with a Visiting Poet and thriving amateur dramatics society.
Babson College, 231 Forest Street, Babson Park, MA 02457-0310, United States