- Tuition fees per academic year stand at £28,821 ($43,970)
- With all over expenses, one academic year at Boston will cost approximately £39,328 ($60,000)
Bursaries and Scholarships
- International Students are eligible for Trustee & Presidential Scholarships.
- Boston University’s most prestigious merit-based award recognises students who show outstanding academic and leadership abilities.
- Students from the United States and around the world are nominated by secondary school principals and headmasters.
- Those considered for the Trustee Scholarship rank in the top of their class, and demonstrate exceptional records of service and activity in their schools and communities.
- While the competition is especially rigorous, the benefits are considerable.
- A Trustee Scholarship covers full undergraduate tuition plus the University orientation and mandatory undergraduate student fees and is renewable for four years if certain criteria are met.
- Each year, the Board of Admissions awards the Presidential Scholarship to approximately five percent of incoming freshmen who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement.
- In addition to being among our most academically talented students, Presidential Scholars demonstrate excellence beyond the classroom and are leaders in their schools and communities.
- This $20,000 tuition scholarship is renewable for up to four years of undergraduate study at BU.
- No additional essays or application forms are required. However, the award process is very competitive, and students must submit their application for admission by December 1.