College of William & Mary
- The estimated cost per semester for an international undergraduate in 2013–14 is about £17,020 (US$25,778).
- Additional fees apply, such as the semesterly international services fee of £23 ($35), and the one-off £160 orientation and £70 international orientation fees ($242 and $110).
- The college estimates the total cost of attendance over one academic year (including accommodation, incidental expenses and transport, but not flights) to be in the region of £35,755 ($53,961).
Bursaries and Scholarships
- There are two scholarships specifically for international students (both one-off awards of £2,000 and £2,300) although only continuing students may apply.
- There is generally very little financial aid available to international students with no federal or state funding.
- The university does not have funds for loans for international students.