Columbia Business School
- The Economist Which MBA? Ranking (2018) 38
- An MBA at Columbia Business School seeks to equip students with the skills to respond dynamically to any situation, transforming their approach to business. The school does this by using teaching methods that bridge the gap between academic theory and industry theory to impart functional skills and an entrepreneurial mindset. Specific activities include case studies, experiential learning, lectures and team projects.
- The first year focuses on completing the core curriculum, which provides the foundations for building success in any field. By the end of the first year and throughout the second year students select from a number of electives which offer insights into specialisation areas of expertise.
- 16 or 24 month
- Current fees available on our web site.
Availability of scholarships and bursaries
- Columbia Business School may offer partial scholarships to international students. Scholarships are mostly needs-based but some are awarded based on merit. Merit-based scholarships are awarded to those who have exhibited academic excellence during the first year of the course
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
Columbia Business School, Armstrong Hall, 2880 Broadway- 4th Floor, Manhattan, NY 10025, United States