- QS World University Ranking (2017–18) 21
- THE World University Ranking (2017–18) 17
- Prospective students must apply to either the Trinity College of Arts & Sciences or the Pratt School of Engineering.
- Application is either by paper or online.
- On receipt of your application, you will be send a personalised Application Checklist where you can check that you have supplied all the necessary documents and monitor the status of your application.
- There is an application fee of $75.
- All candidates must complete either the ACT (American College Testing exam) or the College Board SAT (Standard Assessment Test), plus two SAT subject tests. See /international/studying-overseas/international-study-in-the-usa/
- Duke University was founded in 1924 by James Buchanan Duke as a memorial to his father, Washington Duke.
- Originally known as Trinity College, which was a local Methodist and Quaker institute.
- The creation of the Duke Endowment led to the expansion of Trinity College into Duke University.
- Duke maintains a historic affiliation with the United Methodist Church.
- Today the top five countries sending students to Duke are China, Canada, Korea, Great Britain and India.
|Address||Duke University Office of Undergraduate Admissions
2138 Campus Drive