- QS World University Ranking (2017–18) 147
- THE World University Ranking (2017–18) 98
- Emory University, a private liberal arts research university, was founded in 1836 by the Methodist Episcopal Church.
- Undergraduates spend four years taking a degree and can choose whether to complete their studies at the College of Arts and Sciences, Oxford College, or the professional schools (for Business and Nursing).
- The main campus is in Atlanta, Georgia, and this is where the College of Arts and Sciences is to be found- with many buildings around a central quad outside of the city centre.
201 Dowman Drive, Atlanta, GA 30322, United States