Florida State University London
- Undergraduate Students
Student Services and Facilities
- Career.fsu.edu assists students in applying for part-time work. Every semester the career centre holds job fairs for those looking to work on or off campus.
- Advising for careers is available along with resume workshops and mock interviews.
- International students are eligible to work up to 20 hours per week on campus and full-time between semesters
- Upon graduating, international students are eligible to apply for a Practical Training Visa which allows for one or two years (depending on major) employment in the field of study.
- A variety of restaurants and shops located in the Oglesby Union.
- The Union hosts regularly programmed events and activities, and provides support for major campus-wide events throughout the calendar year.
- The Union is also home to the Art Centre, Crenshaw Lanes, Club Downunder, and Student Life Cinema.
- There is a Centre for Global Engagement whose mission is to facilitate international diversity and foster global understanding and awareness within the FSU community.
- Founded in 1851, Florida State University (FSU) is the oldest continuous site of higher education in Florida.
- Combining traditional strength in the arts and humanities with recognised leadership in the sciences, the Florida State University provides unmatched opportunities for students and faculty through challenging academics, cultural discovery and community interaction
- The University has over 50 years of experience in international education and is a nationally recognised leader in the field of study-abroad programs
- University motto is Vires Artes Mores (Strength, Skill, Character)
- 'Florida State offers a distinctive academic environment based on our goal of being the most student-centered university in the nation, with a commitment to a diversified and globally aware student body.' Dr Eric Barron, President, FSU.
Florida State University, Office of Admissions, A2500 University Center, 282 Champions Way, Tallahassee FL 32306-2400