- QS World University Ranking (2017–18) 227
- THE World University Ranking (2017–18) 104
- Georgetown uses its own application process which is the same for international and local applicants.
- Prospective students will have the opportunity of an alumni interview.
- Admission is selective. There is a non-refundable application fee of £45 (US$70). The deadline for regular decisions is 10 January (the deadline for early selections is 1 November).
- Necessary documentation includes the financial aid form or certification, SAT and ACT scores (sent directly from the test centre), secondary education transcripts and teacher's recommendation.
- Georgetown University is a privately-funded Jesuit research university in Washington, DC.
- It was founded in 1789 and takes students from a wide range of religious and cultural backgrounds.
- There are eight schools within the university, six of which admit undergraduates.
3700 O Street Northwest