- First years students are required to live on campus and are guaranteed housing for the first two years.
- Students may live on campus for all four years but are not guaranteed housing.
- The university is proud of its accommodation options: residence halls (with traditional single, double and triple rooms), apartments, and townhouses.
- An Office of Off-Campus Housing helps students to secure off-campus accommodation.
- Average room and board cost for 2013–14 will cost around £8,720 (US$13,620).