Penn State University
Smeal College of Business
- Financial Times Global MBA Ranking (2019) 80
- The Economist Which MBA? Ranking (2018) 70
- The MBA programme at Smeal aims to set students up for future careers with top corporate firms.
- The programme is module based with two week-long immersion experiences in each year.
- Students are provided with essential business skills and knowledge in the first year, setting them up for summer internships.
- The flexibility of the programme allows for the opportunity to specialise in the second year and relate studies to individual career aspirations.
- Formal concentrations offered in Supply Chain Management, Marketing, Finance, Entrepreneurship and Innovation and Strategic Leadership.
- 21 months.
Number of places
Fees and funding 2014–15
- PA residents - $23,080 per academic year (£15,592).
- Non-residents - $36,962 per academic year (£24,970).
- Scholarships are available based on academic excellence, leadership potential, and diversity.
- The Executive MBA (EMBA) programme is aimed at experienced students in full-time careers.
- The first year covers three key areas: Principled Leadership, Strategic Analysis, and Financial Management. The second year develops executive management skills to assist with career progression.
- The EMBA is run on alternate weekends over 21 months.
- 21 months.
Number of Places
Fees and funding August 2014
- $93,000 (£62,820)
- A limited number of scholarships are available based on financial need.
Pennsylvania State University, Smeal College of Business, 220 Business Building, University Park, PA 16802, USA