Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Financial Times Global MBA Ranking (2019) 2
- The Economist Which MBA? Ranking (2018) 3
- The Stanford Graduate School of Business (SGSB) aims to take students through a personal transformation rather than create an MBA. The course does this by focusing on three key areas; personal leadership and development, critical analytical thinking, creativity and innovative spirit.
- The course runs for two years. In the first year students choose modules in General Management Perspective and Foundations. Students must also enroll on the course’s Global Experience Requirement. In the second year students have a broad choice of electives which will serve to strengthen development areas. SGSB uses a range of techniques on the full-time MBA including traditional case studies, global study trips, simulations, role plays, immersion internships and research opportunities.
Number of Places
- Current fees available on our web site.
Availability of scholarships and bursaries
- There are a number of merit-based scholarships available.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
MBA Admissions Office, Stanford Graduate School of Business, Knight Management Center/McClelland Bldg. , 655 Knight Way, Stanford, CA 94305-7298, United States