Stony Brook University
- QS World University Ranking (2017–18) 372
- THE World University Ranking (2017–18) 201-250
Student Services and Facilities
- There is the opportunity for international students to work on-campus. An Employment Authorisation letter is required once a position of employment has been secured.
- Stony Brook University was founded in 1957 and originally served as a teacher preparation college.
- It has developed into an internationally recognised research and education institution.
Notable Alumni and Famous Faces
- Scott Higham 1982, investigative journalist for The Washington Post and winner of the 2002 Pulitzer Prize.
- Russell T. Lewis 1969, former CEO and president, The New York Times.
- Mark Bridges 1983, film costume designer, winner of the 2012 Academy Award for best achievement in costume design for the film The Artist.
Stony Brook University , Stony Brook, NY 11794