A. B. Freeman School of Business
- The MBA programme at Tulane University is designed for students with a few years of work experience who are looking to expand and accelerate their career capabilities.
- The small class sizes provide a high quality educational experience and encourage group participation.
- The curriculum teaches the core business skills of leadership, management, operations, accounting, statistics, and analytics.
- International learning and hands-on business experience is also part of the programme.
- Additionally, students are given the opportunity to develop their own individual career interests.
- Two years.
Number of places
- c. 53.
Fees and funding 2014–15
- $44,225 (£25,838)
- Merit-based fellowships are available to students.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
A. B. Freeman School of Business, Goldring/Woldenberg Hall, 7 McAlister Drive, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70118