University of California, Irvine
- QS World University Ranking (2017–18) 164
- THE World University Ranking (2017–18) 99
- The University of California, Irvine (UCI) was one of three new University of California campuses established in the 1960s under the California Master Plan for Higher Education.
- Consistently ranked among the US’s best universities – public and private – UCI excels in a broad range of fields, garnering national recognition for many schools, departments and programmes.
- Three UCI researchers have won Nobel Prizes – two in chemistry and one in physics.
- UCI benefits the community and the world in countless ways through its scholarly, scientific, creative and economic contributions. With a focus on the 50th anniversary celebration in 2015, UCI already has raised more than $760 million toward a $1 billion fundraising goal to support the campus’s continued excellence in research, teaching and public service in the decades ahead.
Irvine , California , 92697 , United States