University of Colorado at Boulder
- QS World University Ranking (2017–18) 175
- THE World University Ranking (2017–18) 100
- On March 14, 1876, the Colorado territorial legislature passed an amendment to the state constitution that provided money for the establishment of the University of Colorado at Boulder.
- In 2010, the university consisted of nine colleges and schools and offered over 150 academic programs and enrolled 29,952 students.
- Eleven Nobel Laureates have been affiliated with CU-Boulder as students, researchers, or faculty members in its history.
- The University of Colorado at Boulder is considered to be one of the 30 state funded universities equivalent to the prestigious private Ivy League schools.
Boulder , COLORADO 80309 , United States