University of Illinois at Chicago
- The University of Illinois at Chicago was formed in 1982 when the Medical Centre campus (19th-century) was combined with the Chicago Circle campus due to the high demand for a public university in Chicago.
Notable Alumni and Famous Faces
- Dr Jean Bogner, 1973, Nobel Peace Prize winner.
- Billy Branch, 1974, Emmy winning blues musician.
- Greg Cameron, 1987, executive director of the Joffrey Ballet.
- Dr Chun-Tao Che, 1982, internationally renowned scientist and professor.
The University of Illinois at Chicago, 1200 W Harrison St, Chicago, IL 60607, United States