University of Southern California
- QS World University Ranking (2017–18) 132
- THE World University Ranking (2017–18) 66
- The University of Southern California was formally founded in 1880, the result of a ten-year long dream of a group of citizens led by Judge Robert Maclay Widney.
- When USC first opened its doors to 53 students and 10 teachers in 1880, the 'city' still lacked paved streets, electric lights, telephones and a reliable fire alarm system
- Today, USC is home to more than 33,000 students and nearly 3,200 full-time faculties, and is located in the heart of one of the biggest cities in the world.
The University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90089, United States