Australian National University
- QS World University Ranking (2017–18) 20
- THE World University Ranking (2017–18) 48
- Applicants who do not hold Australian or New Zealand passports are considered international students.
- The application process varies depending on the programme you are applying for.
- International applicants who are currently completing an International Baccalaureate outside Australia may apply directly to the University, or through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) International.
- All applicants must meet the English language requirements.
- Undergraduate applicants need an equivalent to an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) – see http://students.anu.edu.au/applications/int-undergrad.php for a guide to entry scores for international qualifications.
Student Services and Facilities
Support for International Students
- Lots of support for international students, both prospective and current, provided by the International Office and the network of official agents in more than 50 countries around the world.
- There are three official ANU agents in the UK – in Bristol, London and Lewes.
- A directory of services offered, with information and contact details, is found online at http://info.anu.edu.au/StudyAt/_Student_Recruitment/_contacts.asp
- ANU's disability services centre raises awareness about disability issues and offers practical help to ensure that all students are able to participate fully in University life.
- The Australian National University (ANU) was established in 1946 by Act of Parliament as a public postgraduate research university.
- Started taking undergraduates in 1960.
- ANU's alumni include many Australian statesmen and women, and business leaders.
|Address||Australian National University
Acton ACT 0200