- Undergraduate Students
- Main Campus (Show on map)
- Geelong Waterfront Campus (Show on map)
- Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus (Show on map)
- Warrnambool Campus (Show on map)
- Accommodation is available in student residential villages at the Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus, the Warrnambool Campus and the Melbourne Burwood campus.
- Each resident is housed in single room accommodation and has phone and computer access. Bedrooms are furnished, heated and carpeted. There are shared bathrooms, kitchens, laundries and recreational areas. The residences have a common room with meeting rooms, kitchen, television area and a large open space for social events.
- In 2012, Deakin University opened a new 400-bed student residence at the Melbourne Burwood Campus, which offers studio and shared apartments. Construction will begin in 2014 for two new student accommodations, one in Geelong that will include 311 beds and another in Warrnambool that will house 100 beds, offering low cost affordable on-campus housing.
- On-campus accommodation costs between £4,925 and £6,830 annually (AU $8,211 to $11 384).
Private off-campus accommodation
- Many students choose to rent flats, apartments or houses with other students, on their own or with a family. Student Life’s Off-Campus Housing Service (OCHS) can assist with helping you find off-campus accommodation.
- The OCHS can also assist students to find temporary accommodation until a permanent place is found.
- For more information about accommodation for international students at Deakin, please visit www.deakin.edu.au/future-students/international/coming-aus/accommodation.php
- The Deakin housing service provides useful information on costs, transportation and regulation for students who are interested in securing accommodation.
- Homestay is available to Deakin University English Language Institute (DUELI) students providing a safe and caring environment with an Australian family.