James Cook University
- Undergraduate Students
- James Cook University’s Accommodation Service helps students with on-campus accommodation in halls of residence and colleges or off-campus accommodation in private rental or shared accommodation. The International Support Team also provide assistance by booking temporary accommodation for students when they initially arrive on campus.
- On-campus accommodation is available at the Townsville campus for international students. A $55 application fee applies for all students.
- The University Halls and Colleges provide accommodation for more than 800 students in a variety of full board and self-catering options. Accommodation styles include single and twin-share rooms and townhouses.
- A wide range of quality housing is available for rent near the Townsville campus for students who prefer to stay off-campus.
- The Cairns Student Lodge (independently owned and operated) is located 400 metres from the JCU Cairns campus and is linked to the campus by a pedestrian walkway/bicycle path.
- A wide range of quality housing is available for rent near the Cairns campus for students who prefer to stay off-campus
- Please note that on-campus accommodation is not guaranteed. For more information refer to the JCU website.
- Students at JCU Singapore are offered assistance with finding off-campus accommodation, usually in student hostels close to the campus. Details on accommodation are available on the JCU Singapore website.