Queensland University of Technology
Student Services and Facilities
- QUT support you if you have a disability, injury or health condition by providing services to help you manage your studies.
- Services include; assistive technology support, alternative formatting of course materials, assessment support and a note taker program.
- QUT Guild organises a range of activities to meet the needs of students on all campuses for fun, fitness and making friends. The Guild also sponsors many clubs such as sporting, academic, international, religious, and special interest clubs, as well as support services like legal and financial advice.
- The East-West Centre celebrates and acknowledges diversity and enhances student life at QUT. They provide the opportunity to meet new people through participating in cross-cultural activities, sporting tournaments and language exchange.
- First established as the Brisbane School of Arts over 150 years ago, the University began operating as the Queensland University of Technology (QUT) in 1989.
- It is a member of the Australian Technology Network (ATN), an alliance of five Australian universities building strategic partnerships and undertaking solution based research.
QUT Admissions , Victoria Park Road , Kelvin Grove, QLD 4059, Australia