University of New South Wales, Australia
Australian Graduate School of Management, Australian School of Business
- Financial Times Global MBA Ranking (2019) 18
- The AGSM MBA seeks to help its students reach a high level in global business by nurturing their critical thinking, knowledge, communication skills and cultural awareness.
- Teaching prepares students for leadership roles with a focus on real-world learning, combining traditional classroom teaching with case studies and teamwork.
- The programme begins with a core of courses which provide students with the skills needed to be a successful manager. During the second stage of the MBA, students are able to tailor their MBA through a choice of electives. Students are also invited to apply for an International Exchange Programme.
- 16 months
Number of places
Fees and funding 2015
- AUD$75,840 (£51,238)
- AGSM does not offer scholarships to international students.
MBA Hong Kong
- The Hong Kong MBA provides the opportunity to study for one of Australia’s leading MBAs at UNSW’s Hong Kong campus. Attendance is flexible but students are required to complete the course in seven years.
- The programme is aimed at ambitious and experienced managers and executives in the Asia-Pacific region, equipping them with the expertise to work in a senior role anywhere in the world.
- The curriculum includes six core courses which qualify students for a Graduate Diploma in Management. Students then choose electives to make up the rest of the MBA.
- 1.5–7 years
Number of places
Fees and funding 2014
- HK$283,950 (£24,731)
- AGSM does not offer scholarships to students.
Quick Guides to MBA Tuition Fees and Finance
- Find and check tuition fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Get information about postgraduate loans and other funding available.
AGSM Building, Gate 11, Botany St , University of New South Wales, Randwick NSW