University of Queensland
- QS World University Ranking (2017–18) 47
- THE World University Ranking (2017–18) 65
- Entry standards vary from course to course but all require English language proficiency and completion of year 12 (or equivalent) studies.
- Applications can be made online and sent by mail or submitted via e-mail. They can also be sent to international UQ representatives (in Bristol and London for the UK).
- There is a fee of $100 AUD (c.£66).
- The first university in the state, the University of Queensland (UQ) was inaugurated by Act of Parliament and officially founded in 1910.
- In 1990 the institution merged with the Queensland Agricultural College, which traces its roots back to 1897.
- A member of Universitas 21 and a founding member of the Group of Eight (Go8), Australia's leading multidisciplinary research universities.
|Address||The University of Queensland
Sir Fred Schonell Dr
St Lucia QLD 4072