University of Technology, Sydney (UTS)
- Undergraduate Students
- UTS has five residences available to UTS students. The residencies offer fully-furnished apartments, which includes self-contained studio apartments and share apartments with up to five or more bedrooms. All residencies are close to the City campus, as well as supermarkets and restaurants.
- Weekly housing costs vary depending on room type and residence building. Prices cover gas, electricity, water, limited free internet access and basic furniture in the apartments.
- All residences are located within walking distance of the City Campus. Yura Mudang is the closest (on Campus) and Gumal, Geegal and Bulga Ngurra between 5- 15 minute walk away.
- Prices for rooms will depend on the type of accommodation you choose. In 2013 prices range from £100/week (AU $164) for a twin share in Bulga Ngurra up to £216/week ($355) for a large studio in Yura Mudang.
- If you’re interested in finding non-UTS housing close to the university, the City campus is surrounded by lively inner city suburbs including Surry Hills, Glebe, Chippendale, Newtown and Erskineville.
- UTS Housing service can also provide assistance to UTS students with finding suitable off-campus accommodation.