University of Western Australia. Australia
- Undergraduate Students
International student accommodation
- The Housing Office at UWA offers support and information on housing options to help students decide where to live while at university.
- There are five residential colleges affiliated with or owned by UWA, providing a home for more than 1,000 students.
- The University owns a number of unfurnished properties close to Crawley campus.
- There is also a choice of privately owned off-campus, shared, rented, and full-board accommodation.
- The Housing Office can also advise on temporary accommodation for when international students first arrive in Perth.