Studying in the UK
The UK is one of the world's most popular destination for students from overseas. In fact, more than 400,000 international students enrol each year.
- International students considering the UK have a choice of over 140 universities and higher education institutions, each offering a great range of tertiary qualifications that will be recognised the world over. (More in our UK university ranking.)
- The factors to take into account in reaching a decision go beyond a choice of university and degree course.
- Tuition fees vary between institutions, and many international students will need to be aware of visa requirements, including English language qualifications, and work permit restrictions.
- The application process – how and when to apply – is also important.
- Then you will need to decide on your accommodation.
The Complete University Guide offers a wealth of information and advice on some of the key factors international students will need to consider. Want to know more? Send us a question.
Find the right university
Also in our 'Studying in the UK' section
|History, Culture, Weather||Applying to a British University||Fees for International Students|
|Entry and Employment Regulations||Managing Your Money||Student Jobs|
Next page: British University History, Culture, Weather