- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£9,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The Keele Excellence Scholarship: for 2018 entry this will award £1,000 in cash in their first year to students who obtain three AAA grades at A Level (or equivalent qualifications).
- The Keele University Bursary: £1,000 per year, eligibility dependent on household income.
- Study Abroad Bursary (UK Students Only): This awards offers £1,000 to help support some students taking part in the Study Abroad programme (payable in that year only).
- Please refer to the university website for further details.